20 April 2007


In January I went with a group of 11 people to Disneyland. I drove, and had four people in my car the whole trip. One of those people was my friend Dallin from St. George that we picked up on the way down. The other two (excluding Christine who had the front seat 'til Dallin kicked her out) were Audrey and Marianne. Since the day we got home from the big trip, I think I've spent most of my free time with either Marianne or Audrey, and usually both. All three of us like to spend a lot of time in the library, so we knew our friendship was meant to be. I would like to spend this blog talking about the stupid things we three (Audrey, Marianne, and I) do to entertain ourselves. I haven't taken the pictures yet, but plan on doing so RIGHT NOW. So...I'll be back.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Great pictures!! I especially love the elevator jumping pics. Did you know that I would elevator jump when I worked at the church office building? I would do it with friends and we'd try to look serious when the elevator opened up to a general authority getting on with us. I even did it sometimes when I was by myself...real professional huh?! They probably have cameras on the elevators! Also...what's with the banana?! Maybe we should add one to our landscape!

Grandma Hand said...

Michael I really love the pictures. Elevator jumping is something that makes me very nervous. I never liked to ride in them many floors. I really love the way you are enjoying school. I also wonder about the BANANA,

Grandma Hand said...

Michael, are you going to be able to hear Vice President Cheney tomorrow? I am not sure that I spelled his name right oh well I do hope he would forgive me.