12 December 2008

"Don't Shoot Me Santa" - The Killers

Last year, I opened your eyes to "A Great Big Sled," The Killers' Christmas song from two years ago.

This year, therefore, I find it only fitting that I show you "Don't Shoot Me Santa," their Christmas song from last year.

Next year, I might show you this year's song. Then again, maybe not; I haven't yet decided if I like it. By next year, I'm sure it will have grown on me.

Anyway, without further ado, I give you "Don't Shoot Me Santa," by The Killers.





Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Thank you so very much for putting this song in my "Mom's Christmas Mix 2008". It's just the right song to go between Santa Baby and Tender Tennessee Christmas!

Kimberly said...

Where's my Christmas Mix 2008??? I will never think of Christmas and the killers the same way again...thank you!

Unknown said...

You're so funny...last year I had no idea who the Killers even were! Thanks for the enlightenment!