I love these things. I did this one a while back, and feel that it is time to post another. I could do these every day and be perfectly content. I got this one from my friend Dede. For the sake of not boring you through all the "not cool" ones, I'm only gonna post a few.
These are the guidelines:
1. Put your iTunes on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
And now the highlights from my shuffle...
What is your motto?
"We Put the Spring in Sprinfield" – The Simpsons (Go Simpsonic with the Simpsons)
- I like to put the spring in the Springfield of life.
What is your life story?
"Limon y Sal" – Julieta Venegas (Limon y Sal)
- It means "Lemon and Salt," and the chorus goes: "I love you with lemon and salt, I love just exactly how you are," (but in Spanish, so it rhymes).
What do you think when you see the person you like?
Everyone Loves Ned Flanders – The Simpsons (Go Simpsonic with The Simpsons)
- Again, couldn't go wrong with The Simpson. I'm glad I finally imported that one to my iTunes.
The one thing you regret?
Cell Block Tango – Deidre Goodwin, Susan Misner, Catherine Zeta-Jones (Chicago)
- If I did what these girls did, I would probably regret it.
What scares you the most?
Plow King – The Simpsons (Go Simpsonic with the Simpsons)
- Yes, Barney Gumble as The Plow King scares me the most.
What will you post this as?
Good Things Happen – Dierks Bentley (Modern Day Drifter)
- Not that cool, but now you know why I titled this post thusly.