25 March 2007

I can't believe I'm doing this.







Well, the Johnson family in its entirety has officially entered the blog scene, and I am happy to say that I am not the one who initiated the fad. As a matter of fact, I laughed when I found out that Robyn, Kimberly, and my mom had blogs. I won't be surprised if my grandparents start blogging.






Anyway, it's Sunday night and I don't feel like being social, so I'm getting this thing started. I think I'll post some pictures to get everyone in the family up to date on the goings on of my life.







Last August I got home from my mission!














I soaked in So. Cal for two weeks and then headed up to BYU just as my parents made their exodus for Nashville...
Since I've been back at school, I've changed my major and, as I tell my family, I'm studying to be a Mexican (Latin American Studies). What can I do with that major? Speak Spanish and talk about Latinos all day, and then go to grad school or med school! PS, this is me in my Che Guevara bandana! I swear I'm not a communist, I just think that communist clothing is way cooler than anything the Republicans or Democrats put out there. Who wants a Dan Quayle bandana? Not me!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

It's about time you jumped on the blogspotwagon!!! That would be so hillarious if grandma had a blog! It would be great reading about her days at home with the dog and grandpa.

Unknown said...

Michael! I can't believe you finally succumbed! Maybe now you'll update us on your dating life via your blog since I'm not allowed to ask you about it in person anymore! Looks great! I love the communist bandana! You're the best!

Diane said...

Actually, Grandma Hand is seriously considering becoming a blogger!! She reads them all and is totally hooked. I've been invited to go to the Republican Women's luncheon on Wednesday...do you think I could have a bandana by then?

Kimberly said...

I never noticed you had sideburns before. Maybe your headband, as Taylor calls it, shows them off. Pretty sweet! Do you remember how fluffy and long Devon's sideburns used to be?

Unknown said...

THIS IS MARIANNE, NOT THE MATH LAB. I love the "I love Michael" shirts! That is just so gosh dern precious.